Catchy title, eh?
In this week's podcast we discuss the two major frequent flyer program structures between the big four airlines. Both United and American have similar programs, as do Delta and Continental. In addition to the frequent flyer comparison we cover:
- Ben's taunting of the air marshalls
- Comparison of the pros and cons of using stickers/coupons to upgrade versus free upgrades
- Difference in mileage requirements for top status
- International upgrade coupons and their limited fare classes on some airlines
- And, shockingly, Ben and Hunter disagree about some things..
Please leave a comment below!