The Upgrd Podcast episode 63 is now online with a full crew in attendance. Mike, Matt, Matthew, Josh, Ben, Gary, Fozz, and Hunter discussed:
- The Continental and United airlines merger and proposed livery
- The recent Continental announcement allowing upgrades on award tickets for credit card holders
- Our "Your Hometown, Your Airline" segment is back - this time focusing on New York City
- Matt has an editorial on fortress airline hubs. Is his defnition correct? If so, do these need to be treated as monopolies?
- and other frequent flyer discussions
Please take our survey so we can cover topics you want to hear. Click Here
As always, please leave any comments or questions below. Thanks for your patience waiting for this episode! We will be recording every other week for the summer due to travel schedules.