This week we answer some frequent flyer questions, both our own and from listener mail. In addition we tried something a little different, recording the whole discussion from the time people joined the call. We discussed:
- Damian joins us to discuss his very recent experience in LOT business class
- Standby on United Airlines
- US Airways open to merger - anyone want an airline?
- United Airlines finalizes 787 order
- Program options for Qantas travellers
- International Star Alliance partners and domestic USA lounge access
- and Ben's additional prediction of the possible demise of DEQM