This week we continue our award redemption series by discussing Star Alliance carriers including United Airlines, US Airways and Continental Airlines. In this episode we discuss:
- American Airlines new stand by policy
- JAL's final decision to stay with OneWorld
- Delta and US Airways proposed swap slot
- United Airlines award levels, website issues, and evil StarNet blocking
- US Airways award levels and availability
- Continental's award chart and how they match up with United
In addition Fozz, Matthew and Gary discuss the awards they have booked - despite StartNet blocking. Please share your award stories with us in the comments below.