This week we recorded our podcast shortly after Ben arrived on BA 4 - the new Club World Service from JFK to LCY. Ben was comped a round trip by British Airways as a travel blogger to report on this new offering. In addition we were joined by Damian, a frequent United and Lufthansa traveler based in Frankfurt. We discussed:
- Amenities and service of the Club World Service on British Airways
- Arrivals in London City Airport
- US Airways recent downsizing to hub only flying
- Star Alliance awards in Europe
- Lufthansa's denied boarding compenstation
- and more...
This was the first podcast edited and uploaded at 35,000 feet. I hope the upload worked! If there are any issues with the audio, please leave a message and it will be fixed once on the ground.