In this week's flight attendant podcast we are joined by Gigi and Judy, two former Pan Am flight attendants. After discussing some recent news, we begin our conversation about Pan Am including:
- The Pan Am hiring process including language skills and other requirements
- The weight and height requirements for flight attendants
- An intro to the service onboard
- And the differences in training between then and now
- World Wings International is the organization for former Pan Am flight attendants and can also be found on their facebook page
- In the news: Someone needs to tell Gerard Depardieu where the bathroom is and hear our reaction to Qantas showing The Female Orgasm Explained
Next week Gigi and Judy give us more insight into onboard service and the inflight meals. (You could get a medium rare steak, heck a medium rare anything!)
If you're a flight attendant, gate agent or other crew and would like to join us on a future episode, please email us at [email protected]
Thanks for listening!
Disclaimer: The views expressed are the personal opinions of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of their employers.