In this week's flight attendant podcast we are joined by a former flight attendant that flew during the late 70s and early 80s to recall the good 'ol days of flyin'. Our flight attendants discuss:
- The reasons for Sara's memory loss
- Keeping your junk private
- A and B scales at American Airlines during the early 1980s
- Making the jump from flight attendant to supervisor
- Weigh ins and check rides
- And more...
Do you have any stories from the Good Old Days? Let us know below!
If you're a flight attendant and would like to join us on a future episode, please email us at [email protected]
Thanks for listening!
Disclaimer: The views expressed are the personal opinions of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of their employers.