Behind the Curtain
The loyalty programs at airlines, hotels, car rental agencies and other travel companies can be complex and at times, frustrating. We created the blogs and podcasts at upgrd.com to provide tips and tricks from seasoned travelers so you can make the best decisions when booking travel.
I've been a airline enthusiast since my first flight on Allegheny Airlines so many years ago. I've enjoyed flying on some great airlines around the world, and look forward to new experiences thanks to the great bloggers and podcasters on upgrd.com.
I'm building a site where like-minded travelers can reflect on what works best and how we can all make travel a little easier. As such we are always looking for additional travel bloggers, frequent travelers and other guests to help bring great content to the readers and listeners of upgrd.com. Interested? Let us know on the contact form.
- American, American Eagle, JetBlue, and Delta Mainline Now Offer Gate-to-Gate Electronics Use Nov 05
- November Reach For the Miles Meetup in NYC Nov 04
- Finally Use Your Smartphone or Tablet From Take Off to Landing Oct 31
- TWA Flight Center - JFK Terminal 5 Oct 14
- New York City Meetup - Tuesday, September 17th Aug 29