In November, United introduced three new snack boxes as part of its revamped buy-on-board menu for economy class.
One of them, the Tapas snackbox, caught my eye and I had the chance to sample it earlier this week.
The snackbox contains:
- Oloves "Tasty Mediterranean" Olives
- Milas Artichoke and Red Pepper Spread
- Wild Garden Hummus
- Rondelé Cheese Parmesan Peppercorn Spread
- Frateli Laurieri Scrocchi al Rosmarino Crackers (these were very flavorful)
- Jacobs Cream Crackers
- Partners 3pk Olive Oil and Sea Salt Crackers
- Emerald Natural Almonds
- Fantis Ouzo Candy Mint
Hardly a steal for $8.49, but it is healthier than the other options and is really nice snack.