In this week's commercial pilot podcast we are joined by Keith a freight dog to talk about piloting for a cargo airline. We discuss:
- The continued issues with lasers being used around airports
- The recent recount of the A380 engine problem
- Working hours and schedules at a smaller freight airline that feeds the larger cargo companies
- Fast student pilot training
- The differences in schedules between flying freight and passengers
- and more...
Keith will be joining us again, let us know in the comments below any freight flying questions you have.