In this week's frequent flyer podcast we are joined by Gene Gibbs, a pension actuary and very frequent flyer. Any by very, we mean 425,000 miles per year. Listen in as we discuss:
- Matthew's recent airline bumps and compensation
- Josh's comprehensive post on American Airlines laptop power
- United Airlines and Continental Airlines reciprocal upgrade announcement
- Gene's travel patterns and comparison of Delta, United, and American
- Why Gene is reducing Delta travel next year
- and more...
Please leave feedback, questions, or ideas for future episodes below.