This week we discussed a number of listener questions about frequent flyer and hotel programs. In addition to written questions received via email and on the upgrd.com site, we recorded a few questions in person at a recent SFO dinner. Some questions include:
- Is the standby option (via a different routing) some sort of 1K only perk?
- Which hotel program is best for someone residing in Canada that might not be eligible for US based credit card pomotions?
- What to do with United SWUs?
- Where to post miles after crossing 100,000 elite qualifying miles?
- Ben answers "How to get travel credits instead of a free ticket" in denied boarding situations on this blog
- and more...
Please write additional questions for our next Q&A discussion. Also, a new survey will be up at upgrd.com/survey shortly.