In this week's flying pilot podcast we speak with Saul, a pilot based in the UK, about the differences flying through Europe as compared to piloting in the United States. We discuss:
- The shirt tails tradition and whether or not it happens on the other side of the Atlantic
- The difference in ruling bodies and aviation laws between the two countries
- Differences between the UK CAA and the European Aviation Safety Authority (EASA)
- Limitations of Class A airspace in England around London
- A comparison of aviation fuel prices
- and more...
If you're a pilot, ATC controller, ground crew or other airline employee and would like to join us on a future episode, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening!
Disclaimer: The views expressed are the personal opinions of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of their employers.