If you're reading travel blogs, chances are pretty good you like traveling with your technology. Make your travel more enjoyable with the right gear and reduce your travel frustrations by joining us here in the Tech Trebuchet.
The Trebuchet, a medieval French siege engine, isn't much used for travel, but we love the mental image of a catapult flinging passengers on ballistic trajectories to their destinations. (How you'd stop at the far end is left as an exercise to the reader.)
Tech Trebuchet blogger Mark H. Anbinder is a longtime technology writer, as a Contributing Editor at TidBITS, an occasional contributor for Macworld, and a technology evangelist at Cornell University.
- How far would you go to avoid a luggage up-charge? Dec 19
- Should airline pilots have Wi-Fi access? Southwest and other airlines say yes Nov 27
- Speaking of Gogo, a killer holiday travel giveaway Nov 21
- Ever wonder what Gogo Inflight Internet gear looks like? Nov 14
- Free Gogo Inflight Internet on Delta Air Lines? Yes please! Jun 19