I love to travel and it shows. I am primarily a leisure traveler and price sensitive--flying on advance purchase, "deeply discounted" tickets. Of course, I like to do it in style when I can. Hence, I am often chasing elite status on my airline of choice, United. As a leisure traveler, there is no buying Yups for me; I pretty much have to take what I can get as far as upgrades. I loathe to spend miles to upgrade... preferring redeeming for a premium class international ticket.
I hope to hightlight some of my international trips on the blog but will probably highlight and discuss various aspect of the travel experience as I firmly believe that the trip begins when you leave the house for the airport and not when you arrive in your final destination.
- Hotel Review: Radisson Blu Chicago Aug 12
- Hotel Review: Grand Hyatt Bali Jun 15
- It Exists: The Continental...err United... 767 & the 'new' BusinessFirst Seat May 06
- Hotel Review: Seattle's Hyatt Olive8 Apr 06
- 35 Hours After Systems Integration--United "Armageddon" or "Business As Usual" at O'Hare? Mar 04